The Planning Commission is a 10 member Commission, appointed by the King George Board of Supervisors, whose charge it is to review and make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors regarding Ordinance Amendments, Special Exception Permits, Rezonings, and the Comprehensive and Capital Improvement Plans. In addition, the Planning Commission reviews and approves or disapproves major subdivision plats.
Planning Commission Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. and normally in the Board Room of the Horace A. Revercomb Building located at 10459 Courthouse Drive King George, VA 22485
To View/Listen to Meeting Online:
Multiple venues and opportunities to attend, observe, and to provide public comment will be provided to include:
Phone access, please dial: 1 (877) 309-2073 and mute your phone or
Computer/Tablet/Smartphone Web access, Browse to:
and please mute your microphone.
- Walter Moss, Chairman (James Monroe) Term expires: March 31, 2024 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristofer Parker, Vice Chairman (James Madison)Term expires: February 28, 2026 email: email@example.com
- Ross Devries, (Dahlgren) Term expires: January 31, 2027 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Kendrick, (At Large) Term expires: January 31, 2024 email: email@example.com
- Donald Watkins, Jr., (James Monroe) Term expires: April 30, 2023 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph Gaborow, (Shiloh) Term expires: March 31, 2023 email: email@example.com
- Kevin Myers, (James Madison) Term expires: March 1, 2024 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason Williams, (Shiloh) Term expires: October 31, 2025 email: email@example.com
- Ian Fox, (At Large) Term expires: December 31, 2024 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph DaCorta, (Dahlgren) Term expires: August 31, 2026 email: email@example.com
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.